What Is Artvigil 150?
About Artvigil 150
Artvigil 150 is one of the most prescribed drugs for treating narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a condition in which the person encounters symptoms of drowsiness, dizziness and excessive sleeping. While sleeping may seem normal to people but falling asleep while performing important work is surely not normal. The person falls asleep during the day but at night when everyone is sleeping, he or she is awake. This is the condition of a damaged sleep-wake cycle due to inadequate sleep, mental illness and stress levels.
Artvigil 150 helps to overcome this situation by keeping the person awake by boosting the flow of instructions in the brain. Buy Artvigil 150 from Pills4ever as they are both safe and deliver on time.
Manufacturer of Artvigil 150
Hab Pharma is the manufacturer of Artvigil 150. Beginning as a small dealer of drugs in the state of Maharashtra today its products reach every part of India. Products of Hab Pharma are easily known to doctors and patients because people have been using them for a long time. Hence, any new product of Hab Pharma finds no difficulty in gaining acceptance in the market. It has products of every category to cater for the needs of every person.
Strength and Dosage of Artvigil 150
The most abundant and most consumed strength of Artvigil is 150mg. Currently, only 150 mg is available in the market. For sleep disorders, too much strength is also not recommended because it can affect the mental situation of the person. About the dosage, ask the doctor or search in the prescription. Do not alter the strength and dosage of the drug without consulting the doctor.
Artvigil 150 Availability
It is among the drugs that are easily available in medical shops. This prevents inconvenience to the patient. One can also get the drug by placing an order online on Pills4ever.com.
Use of Artvigil 150
- Artvigil 150 comes useful for curing narcolepsy by facilitating alertness, wakefulness and overcoming sleepiness. Thus, the sleeping cycle is restored with the person remaining awake during the day and sleeping at night.
- But sometimes even people who are not suffering from narcolepsy also consume Artvigil 150. They take the drug for its feature to keep the person awake for several hours. Workers who do night shifts or even students take Artvigil 150 to remain awake to study for long hours without feeling sleepy or drowsy.
How to take Artvigil 150
- One can take Artvigil 150 by dissolving the drug in water because it is a water-soluble drug.
- Artvigil 150 can be taken, only with water and no other liquid. Some people take the drug with lime juice, soda and cold drinks. They should be ready to face some side effects.
- Take the drug as per the instructions given in the prescription.
- If you are consuming any other drug, take it only after consulting it from the doctor.
- Chewing, breaking or disintegrating the drug is not allowed. Swallow the drug as a whole.
How does Artvigil 150 work?
Artvigil 150 keeps the mind and body awake by not letting rest and sleep take over. This is achieved by facilitating the flow of neurotransmitters in the body. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that carry information from organs to the brain and vice-versa. This allows more instructions to enter and exit the brain which keeps it busy all the time. Thus, the urge of sleepiness and rest does not come over. The work inside the brain intensifies as it is regularly sending instructions to the organs. We fall asleep when the brain is out of work, nothing significant is happening inside the brain.
But when it is constantly receiving and sending signals, we are awake, alert and vigilant.
The dosage is an important factor of the drug. A slight mistake can lead to catastrophe. If someone takes less dose than prescribed, it becomes useless while if an excessive dose is taken it results in an overdose. For the proper functioning of the drug, the drug must be taken in prescribed dosages. For Artvigil 150 the upper limit is 2 pills in 24 hours.
How long Artvigil 150 500mg shall be continued
Like strength and dosage, duration is also an important factor. You cannot go on eating a drug for any time or stop taking the drug as you wish. For complete eradication of narcolepsy, the drug must be taken for days mentioned in the prescription. The decision to extend the duration should be taken by the doctor only. Taking the drug for an extended duration by yourself will land you in deep trouble.
Missed a dose of Artvigil 150
Someone might miss the dose for various reasons. He or she might be busy with work or studies. Follow few steps to prevent any serious consequences:
- Do not take any more doses on that day.
- On the next day take the dose at the same time as earlier. This will continue the rhythm that was established earlier.
- Do not compensate by taking more dosages the next day. This will make you vulnerable to side effects caused by overdose.
Artvigil 150 Contradiction
Nothing dangerous, but consult the doctor before taking with Cabergoline.
Prohibited. Can cause life-threatening side effects.
When not to take Artvigil 150
- If you are allergic to Armodafinil, the main ingredient of Artvigil 150. In such situations, it’s better to switch to other drugs for curing narcolepsy.
- If the patient is also suffering from kidney, liver and heart disorders.
- If you have not been prescribed by the doctor yet.
The victim may undergo anxiety where he or she would imagine a certain situation.
Improper bowel movements and constipation are common.
Overdose Effects of Artvigil 150
Taking Artvigil in excess results in an overdose. Overdose is never fruitful but always harmful. In some cases, it can also result in serious mental complications. Some of the common side effects due to overdose of Artvigil 150 are Dizziness, Nausea, Bowel Complications, Asthma, Blurred vision and high blood pressure etc.
Precaution & Warning
- Before purchasing the drug get assured about the seller. And especially while purchasing through online sites.
- Tell the doctor about your medical history, past allergies and food habits etc.
- If you are more than 50 years old, take special precautions because you are most vulnerable to side effects.
- Follow the instructions of the doctor which is given in the prescription.