About Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) is one of the successful treatments of muscles contractions in the body. It belongs to the category of drugs called muscles relaxants which ease the pain caused due to muscle spasms. The pain is mostly minor and bearable but if left untreated, it can lead to serious trouble. Such contraction occurs due to fatigue, irregular stretching, lack of fluid content in the body, abnormal nerve signals and excess training on a day.
This is why if you are performing strenuous acts like playing sports and stretching after a long time then do not do a lot of activity in one day. It will result in multiple spasms and cramps. But one can get rid of such spasms with systematic use of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol).
Manufacturer of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
Hab Pharma is the manufacturer of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol). Situated in India, Hab Pharma has its reach to nations like France, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, UK, USA and Canada etc. Therefore, no matter in which corner of the planet you live, getting Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) or any product of Hab Pharma is an easy task.
With decades of experience in this industry, its products are trusted by doctors and patients worldwide. Its products assure you of any major side effects unless you violate the instructions given in the prescription. Hab Pharma has drugs to cure almost every disorder. From fever, kidney disorders to abortion pills, Hab Pharma has drugs for every need and desire.
Strength and Dosage of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
For the drug to function effectively it must be taken in appropriate strength and dosage as per the prescription. Deviating from the prescription can cause harmful consequences. Specific strength and dosage have been prescribed after looking at various parameters only known to the doctor.
Currently, Pain O Soma Carisoprodo is available in 250 mg and 350 mg variants. The maximum daily dose limit is 1600mg in one day (24 hours). It may be taken as 3 times during daytime and at last, before going to bed.
Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) Availability
The drug is a widely popular one due to a worldwide manufacturer associated with it. And also because of the regular cases of muscle spasms and contractions. It is a common thing in our life to get our muscle of an area getting contracted. For athletes and children who regularly play, they are familiar with it.
Therefore, the need for drugs that cure muscle spasms is always there, leading to their high availability. One can purchase the drug with ease from medical stores and online pharmaceutical websites.
Use of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) having salt cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Pain O Soma or simply Soma finds its use in the treatment of muscle contractions. More accurately the drug does not fully eliminate the contractions but simply does not let us know about pain.
- The sensation of pain is not allowed to reach our senses which makes us think that it is not happening anymore.
How to take Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
- The drug belongs to the category of water-soluble drugs. But chemically it is partially soluble in water and completely in the alcohol. But still do not take the drug with alcohol or any of its beverages as it can cause harmful reactions in the body. Being highly soluble does not guarantee its safety but just shows the chemical nature of the drug.
- Do not chew or bite the pills because it is not a chewable drug.
- Follow the instructions given by the doctor in the prescription.
How does Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) work?
The main aim of the drug is to stop the sensation of pain from reaching the brain. This is done by decreasing the transmission of information in and out of the brain. The nerves act as a blockage for the signals of pain. Thus, the person feels no pain due to the muscle contractions.
When instructions are stopped from entering the brain the brain is also free from any current tasks. Therefore, many times Pain O Soma consumers fall asleep soon after taking the dose.
Dosage is a delicate parameter that needs to be followed with no mistake. A slight mistake can lead to catastrophe. If someone takes less than the required it will cause the drug to become less effective against the disorder. And if it is taken in excess it can lead to overdose which will cause terrible side effects.
Therefore, follow the dosage in the prescription with no compromise. In the case of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol), one should not take more than 1600mg in 24 hours.
How long Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) shall be continued
The duration of the drug is also mentioned in the prescription. And if you have any confusion, ask the doctor about it. Do not take decisions on your own they can prove hazardous.
Taking the drug for more days than required is also a kind of overdose. So, stick to the days mentioned in the prescription.
Missed a dose of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
Missing the dose is a mistake which if not checked can turn into a habit. Continuous missing of the dose will make the drug useless. When the drug is taken at a fixed time regularly, a rhythm has been set. This allows better functioning of the drug and other biological processes also get habituated to it. One day when the dose is missed, the rhythm has been broken.
To prevent any damage, do any take the dose anymore on that day. Take the next dose on the next day as per the prescription at the same time as earlier, this will reset the rhythm.
Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) Contradiction
Very Severe. Can cause narcolepsy, excessive sleeping and sedation.
With Acidic Juice
Nothing serious has been found but consult the doctor before taking the drug with fruit juice.
When not to take Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
- When you are suffering from mental disorders currently.
- When you are an asthma patient or frequently suffers from shortness of breath.
- Patients with previous cardiac attacks should not take the drug.
- When you are found allergic to Carisoprodol, the reactive ingredient of the drug.
It has been observed that some patients became depressed due to the lowering of serotonin levels in them.
You may get the feeling of sleeping all the time even during the daytime. This leads to a lazy, drowsy and inattentive personality.
Overdose Effects of Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol)
Overdose is often done due to misinformation and rumours. People believe notion taking more pills or for more days will cure their disorder faster and efficiently. In turn, they are gifted with side effects. For Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) some of the side effects of overdose are narcolepsy, dizziness and low blood pressure etc.
Precaution & Warning
- Always take the drug within the boundaries of the prescription. In case of any queries get it clarified by the doctor.
- For old age people, special precautions must be taken to not fall for side effects.
- If you are suffering from any side effects (minor or major), consult the doctor immediately.
- Tell the doctor if you have any allergies to specific substances and items.